The immaculate heart of mary pierced with thorns
Wednesday June 13, 1917:
Let us now listen to Lucy relate the apparition in her fourth memoir.
June 13, 1917. After reciting the Rosary with Jacinta, Francisco and other people present, we again saw the reflection of the light which was approaching (what we would call lightening) and than we saw Our Lady, on the holm-oak, just as in the month of may.
– What does your grace want of me? I asked.
– I wish you to come here on the 13th of next month, to pray the Rosary every day, and to learn hoe to read. Later I will tell you what I want.
– I asked for the cure of sick person.
– If he is converted, he will be cured with in the year.
– I would like to ask You to take us to Heaven.
– Yes, I will take Jacinta and Francisco soon, but you, Lucy, are to stay here some time longer. Jesus wishes to make use of you in order to make Me known and loved. He wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. To whoever embraces this devotion, I promise salvation, those souls will be cherished by God, as followers placed by Me to adorn His Thorn.
– Am I to stay her alone? I asked painfully.
– No, My daughter. Are you suffering a great deal? Do not lose heart, I will never forsake you! My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God.
It was at the moment when she pronounced those last words that she opened Her hands and communicated to us, for the second time, the reflection of that immense light. In it we saw ourselves as submerged in God. Jacinta and Francisco appeared to be in the part of the light which elevated itself to heaven, and I in the part which spread itself on the Earth.
In the palm of the right hand of Our Lady there was a Heart, surrounded by thorns which seemed to pierce it. We understood that it was the Immaculate Heart of Mary, outraged by the sins of humanity, which demanded reparation.