Mary Help of Christians Church
No.108, D’Castor Road,
Basin Bridge was erected in 1954 and dedicated to Mary Help of Christians. The first Parish Priest Fr Ignatius Rubio. Most of the members of this Church are economically backward. The Parish celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2004.
Sunday Mass – Timings/Language : 6.00 am, 8.00 am,
10.15 am (Catechism Children) -Tamil