Queenship of Mary Church
1/8, Padavattammen Koil Street,
Chennai – 600 002.
This Church was erected as a Parish in 1904 when it was known as St Lazarus Church. It was earlier the sub-station of St Anthony’s Church, Pudupet. In 1952, a new Church was built under the name ‘Queenship of Mary Church’ and was consecrated on 18, December 1955 by Rt Rev Francis Arthur Carvalho, Auxiliary Bishop of Madras ‘ Mylapore. Due to the hard work of Rev Fr MV Jacob, a new Church was constructed on 1st October 2003. A grotto was built in this Church in commemoration of the centenary celebrations in the year 2004.
Sunday Mass ? Timings / Language : 6 00 am & 7 30 am – Tamil0