Don Bosco Church
No.86, PE Koil West Mada Street,
Chennai – 600 023.
Ayanavaram was bifurcated from Perambur and erected as a Parish on 4th December 1966. The first Parish Priest was Fr Augustine Moolacherry. It was entrusted to the Salesians on 31st March 1978. The Church of St John Bosco was built and blessed on 16th July 1978. This parish celebrated the Silver Jubilee of the new Church in 2003. Villivakkam and SIDCO Nagar parishes were carved out of this parish.
5.30 pm – Tamil & 6.15 am (ESI)
7.30 am (TV Nagar) ? Tamil
7.30 am – English
Eucharistic Chapel Timings : 6.00 am to 12.00 noon
Incoming search terms:
- don bosco church ayanavaram
- don bosco shrine ayanavaram
- don bosco church ayanavaram mass timings
- ayanavaram donbosco church
- catholic churches in Ayanavaram