St Antony Church
No. 2, Kolandai Street,
Chennai – 600 003.
Tel 044 – 25 33 16 62 / 24 62 01 47
St Anthony’s Church at Park Town existed as a very small chapel from 1884, built by Anglo-Indians on the boundary of St Mary’s Cathedral Parish. It was erected as a Parish in 1954 by Archbishop Louis Mathias SDB, for the Anglo-Indian Catholics living in Park Town area and working in the Southern Railways. The land for this Chapel was given by the British Government to the Archbishop of Madras. The first Parish Priest was Msgr Ambrose Perianayagam.
Sunday Mass-Timings/Language : 8.00 am – Tamil