Charles Boromeo Church
Subbaih Muthaliar Puram
Pin : 628 003.
Ph.No : 0461-2320898.
In 1956 this area which had been part of the Cathedral parish became a parish on the 25 th of January. It was Bishop Roche who built the old small church in 1930. Foundation was laid for the present big church to accommodate the growing population was laid by Bishop Thomas in 1969 September 8. With great efforts from the parish priests, parishioners, and especially Mr. John Motha, the new church was completed and consecrated by Bishop Ambrose on the 25 th of March 1972.
Rev. S. Mariadas 1998
Patron Saint : St. Charles Borromeo
Feast of the : 3, September
Chapel : St. Antonyâ€™s chapel0