St. Aloysius

St. Aloysius

Address:

St. Aloysius’ Church
Gnanapragasiarpatnam
Tuticorin Dt
Pin : 628 251.
Ph.No : 04630-273212.

Brief History:

In 1936 this became an independent parish bifurcated from Pazhaiyakayal. St. Aloysius church was built with help of the American Philogen sisters and consecrated in the time of Fr. Antony S. Fernando on the 27 th of April 1958 . Presently this parish has 6 substations. Siruppadu and Siluvaipuram were joined with Pudukkottai when it became a parish. No churches are at Kannanvilai, Mullanvilai and Narkarunainatherpuram as there are no more Catholics.

Parish Priests:

Rev. Irudayaraj M, 1998

Patron Saint : St. Aloysius
Feast of the Patroness : June 21

Substations:

Naduvakkurichi
Church constructed in: 1928
Our Lady of Refuge Church

Sebathiahpuram
Church constructed in: 48
St. Dominic Church

Rayapparpuram
Church constructed in: 1941
Sts. Joachim and Anne Church

Kotthalarivilai
Church constructed in: 1932
St. Antony church

Manaloor
Church constructed in: 1974
St. Thomas Church

0