Holy Rosary

Holy Rosary


Holy Rosary Chruch
Tuticorin Dt
Pin : 627 112.
Ph.No : 04637-235137,
– 235174.

Brief History:

Duraikudiyiruppu was one of the 16 substations of Kallikulam according to the Historical Record of 1914. It had then 377 catholics. Fr. Causanal laid foundation of the church which was completed in 1930. Bishop Ambrose made this an independent parish with 5 substations on the 26 th of June 1973 . Fr. Oswald Fernando was its first parish priest.

Parish Priests:

Rev. Victor Solomon 1998


Duraikudiyiruppu 627 112
Samugarangapuram (po)
Vallioor (via)
Thirunelveli Dist

Feast of : Our Lady of Rosary, Oct 7


Church constructed in: 1988
Our Lady of Rosary Church.

Muthunadar Kudiyiruppu
Church constructed in: 1980
St. Antony Church.