St. Ignatius Church
Pin : 628 002.
Ph.No : 0461-2360966.
Innaciarpuram became an independent parish on the 1 st of May 1965 . It used to belong to the Cathedral parish. Even before it became a parish, the Industrial Training Center with the orphanage had been in service. They were instituted in 1929. When the priests who ran these institutes felt the need of pastoral ministry to people of this area, Innaciarpuram was made into a parish with 6 substations. The church was built with help from foreign benefactors and blessed on the 12 th of March 1930 by Bishop Francis Tiburtius Roche.
Feast of : St. Ignatius of Loyola, July 31