St. Joseph ‘s Church,
Pin : 628 001.
Ph.No : 0461-2321366.
St. Joseph church was bifurcated from the Cathedral on the 2 nd of February, 1955 , with Fr. Dasan Dalmeida as its first parish priest.. Fr. Paul Alangaram succeeded him and in his time, the then Vicar General Msgr. Thomas laid the foundation of the new church in 1963. In the time of Fr. John Xavier, church work was completed. Bishop Thomas, the Bishop of Trichy, consecrated the church on the 18 th of August, 1971 . The vestibule of the church was extended in 1994 and after the renovation of the whole church, on the 26 th of August, 1998 , the new altar was consecrated.
Rev. L.A. Jegadish
Patroness : St. Joseph the worker
Fest of : 1, May
Incoming search terms:
- wwwst joseph church tuticorin