st sebastian

st sebastian

Address:

St. Sebastian’s Church
keezhaeral
Tuticorin Dt
Pin : 628 908.
Ph.No : 04632-271113.

Brief History:

This parish was erected on the 6th of August, 2000. It is constituted of the substations from Vilathikulam namely Ethilappanayakanpatti, Valampatti, MelaEral, Mathapuram (Elampuvanam), Ettaiyapuram, and Pommaiahpuram. All the substations have churches. This parish from its inception is entrusted to the Saletians

Parish Priests:

Fr. Rosario Pieris S.D.B. 2000
Fr. Felix Arulnathan S.D.B. 2001
Fr. Gerard Britto S.D.B. 2003

Substations:

Pommaiahpuram
Church constructed in: 1966
Our Lady of Refuge Church

Ethilappanayakanpatti
Church constructed in: 1973
Christ the King Church

Mela Eral
Church constructed in: 1973
St. Antony Church

Valampatti
Church constructed in: 1973
St. Martin de Porres Church

Ettaiyapuram
Church constructed in: 1944
St. John Church

Mathapuram (Elampuvanam)
Church constructed in: 1973
Our Lady of Snows Church

0