St. Bridgit Church – Chaubattia Cantt
St. Bridgit Church
Dist. Almora – 263 651
Telephone – 05966-220677.
Patron Saint – St. Bridgit.
Year of Establishment – 1988.
Parish Priest – Fr. Remi Shah SJ.
Chaubattia is known for its natural beauty and for its large apple gardens. Being situated in the cantonment area, there is always a floating population. There is an old British time church which was built in 1884 and is used for the liturgical services. Priest from Ranikhet regularly visits this place and conducts prayer and worship. Sisters of Franciscan Missionaries of Mary opened their house in Chaubattia in 1992.