St. Joseph’s Church
P.O. TNB College,
Dt. Bhagalpur â€“ 812 007,
Phone: 0641-2500664, 09431214610.
Father- In-charge – Fr. Varghese Panangatt.
Asst. Father- In- Charge – Fr. Amal Raj.
Church Established – 1910.
E.H.O. Walsh Esq ICS laid the foundation stone for the chapel on December 16, 1910 for the Christian community residing in this area. An International Trust looked after this project. In 1981 the legal ownership of the place was transferred to the Catholic Diocese of Bhagalpur. The chapel was renovated through the efforts of Fr. Varghese Panangatt and dedicated to St. Joseph on March 12, 1986. Mass is celebrated here every Sunday for the Kabirpur community consisting of St. Ann Sisters, lay teachers of the St. Josephâ€™s School and inmates.0