St Joseph Church – Ennore
St Joseph Church
Kathivakkam High Road,
Chennai – 600 057.
This parish was established in 1961 in honour of St Joseph. The old St. Joseph’s Church was built more than a century ago. Till 15th Dec 1941 this Church was a sub-station of Pulicat Parish. The available Register of Baptisms in the Parich starts with the first baptism administered on 5th April 1930 by Fr S M F Ignatius. Fr. J A Ross was the first Resident Parish Priest.This Parish was with the Salesian Congregation for a long time. This Parish is now under the control of the Archdiocese. It is a remote city parish and the parishioners are mostly fisher folk and factory workers
Sunday Mass – Timings/Language : 6.15 am & 8.00 am – Tamil