St Thomas Church
K G Kandigai PO,
Tiruttani Taluk, T
Thiruvallur Dt – 631 205.
The Parish of Alphonsapuram was established in 1952 with seven sub-stations. Originally this parish was under the jurisdiction of the Diocese of Vellore. By a special Decree from Rome in November 1969 this Parish was attached to the Archdiocese of Madras ‘ Mylapore. At present, there are eight villages under the care of Alphonsapuram Parish. The Sisters of the Little Flower Convent are active in the Parish.
Sunday Mass ? Timing/Language : 7.00 am – Tamil